Eligible items for return must be returned within 30 days of the ship date. To initiate a return, simply visit https://returns.narvar.com/7forallmankind/returns where you can print a personalized return label. Then package the items and ship back via UPS. Please keep in mind:
- Items must be unwashed, unworn, unused merchandise (original tags attached).
- Swimwear, underwear and beauty are final sale.
- All items sold at a discount of 50% or greater are considered “final sale”. Final sale items are not eligible for refunds, exchanges or store credit.
- Gifted items are only eligible for store credit (required: new with tags, originally purchased online, name of bill to).
- Merchandise received after the 30 days will only be accepted at our discretion for a store credit.
- Only items purchased through 7forallmankind.com may be returned to our warehouse. Items purchased through any department store, specialty store, outlet store or online partner must be returned to the place of purchase.
- Upon receipt of returned goods, 7forallmankind reserves the right to deny refund if the merchandise does not meet the return policy requirements
- For returns using our return label, please allow up to 7 days transit time.
- Please allow 7-10 business days for us to process your return package. All refunds to credit card will appear within 1-2 billing statements.
- International returns must be returned by any traceable method at their own expense.
We guarantee our merchandise to be free of manufacturing defects. If you feel you have received a defective item, this will need to be reviewed by our internal operations team. For further assistance, please reach out to our customer support team here.
7 for All Mankind cannot accommodate any exchanges at this time. Please return the original item for a refund or store credit (according to our policy guidelines).